Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am so excited for Aspen Grove this year!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo!!!! I Hope everyone can go. Hey Guys i just wanted to sey hello to all my cousins. I miss you all sooooooo much and almost everyday i wish to be with you. Paige, thanks for the cute coment you left, i was looking at your fam's blog and it seems that all of you are well. I am so glad. I hope the same for everyone, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, brothers, sisters, sisterinlaws, brother inlaws, mom, dad, etc. I love you all.
- Anne

1 comment:

Lisa Pinegar Nelson said...

Hurray! I'm glad you're excited, Anne. I am too. It's going to be the best time ever and I think you better call the staff there and warn them in advance that the Pinegar clan is on it's way! They just aren't prepared for how incredible we all are, right? And how much fun they'll have. And how hard they will have to work to keep up with us. And serve us like royalty. (Okay, scratch that last one even though I kind of mean it!). Love your picture and can't believe you're 12. That's your last birthday and I hope you enjoyed it because you are not allowed to be a teenager, got it? : o ) Love you - Aunt Lisa